Why join APAP? Here are 5 ways we help you survive and thrive.
Not just an annual conference, APAP is living more fully in our service mission than ever before and working hard to help the field build back stronger and prepare for a more sustainable, collective future where we all thrive.
Our strength is our membership. Join our community today by becoming a member!
Here are the many ways you can survive and thrive through APAP:
- APAP connects you to your peers through ongoing networking and affinity groups, monthly members-only check-ins, and online tools.
- APAP helps you grow by providing funding opportunities, professional development, the APAP Livestreaming Calendar and the APAP Job Bank.
- APAP keeps you informed about APAP programs and services through our bi-weekly membership newsletter and through timely advocacy alerts, urgent field updates, and more.
- APAP gives you access to the greatest community of performing arts professionals through our annual conference and year-round opportunities.
- Plus, your membership dues directly underwrites APAP’s work advocating for and supporting the field, as we safely reopen and as we build back better.
Become a Member
We understand how difficult this time is for professionals from all corners of the performing arts industry. During the COVID-19 crisis and through the recovery, we are here to serve you.
Not paying with a credit card and need to renew offline? Please mail a completed new membership application form to our mailing address with your live check or ACH information attached/enclosed.
For more information on how to start your new APAP membership today – please reach out to one of our team members. We are here and ready to assist you!
Please note that all individuals and organizations who join must agree to the Membership Terms of Agreement as a condition of membership.