Why join APAP? Here are 5 ways we help you survive and thrive.
Not just an annual conference, APAP is living more fully in our service mission than ever before and working hard to help the field build back stronger and prepare for a more sustainable, collective future where we all thrive.
Our strength is our membership. Join our community today by becoming a member!
Here are the many ways you can survive and thrive through APAP:
- APAP connects you to your peers through ongoing networking and affinity groups, monthly members-only check-ins, and online tools.
- APAP helps you grow by providing funding opportunities, professional development, the APAP Live Performance Calendar and the APAP Job Bank.
- APAP keeps you informed about APAP programs and services through our bi-weekly membership newsletter and through timely advocacy alerts, urgent field updates, and more.
- APAP gives you access to the greatest community of performing arts professionals through our annual conference and year-round opportunities.
- Plus, your membership dues directly underwrites APAP’s work advocating for and supporting the field.
Become a Member
You can join as a new member online with a credit card (see below) OR by filling out the new membership application form and returning it to us by regular mail for check payments.
Before purchasing a membership, please read about all of APAP’s member types and categories here to ensure you are buying a membership that best suits the needs of you/your organization.
Please note that all individuals and organizations who join must agree to the Membership Terms of Agreement as a condition of membership.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com.